Calendar of Events

Friday, December 12, 2008

Amanda Palmer to appear at the Great Dickens Christmas Fair

Alright! Now I have "inside sources." Haha! It's like I'm a real blogger/journalist! I've been told that Amanda Palmer of the Dresden Dolls will be appearing at the Great Dickens Christmas Fair this weekend to film an impromptu YouTube video. There's no definite time or place. However, considering she'll be in Sacramento on Saturday night for a concert, and considering that the Fair is Saturday and Sunday... And do you really think she'll get up early in the morning to shoot a video? Draw your own conclusions! And you'll still be able to catch the burlesquey "Naughty French Postcards," and "Mad Sal's Dockside Alehouse" later in the afternoon.

Although I consider my "sources" reliable, I still consider these tidbits of information as rumors. In other words, don't blame me if she doesn't show! ;-)

And if you really want to see Amanda Palmer, she'll be at Bimbo's on Monday night for a show, which starts at 8pm and also features The Danger Ensemble, The Builders and The Butchers. Tickets are $25, and the doors open at 7pm. For advance tickets, click see the Bimbo's website.
Amanda Palmer to appear at the Great Dickens Christmas FairSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: