Calendar of Events

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A fond adieu to Madame Maraschino's House of Burlesque on Saturday, July 26

It looks like the long-running House of Burlesque produced by Madame Maraschino is coming to an end. She has mentioned in a MySpace bulletin that she's moving to the East Bay and that Bunny Pistol will be producing a show at Bender's called "Bunny Hut Burlesque" starting in September.

However, it doesn't all end until after Saturday's show, so you still have one more chance to get out and see what all the fuss was about. Here is the bulletin that MM sent out:

That is right, kids! I'm movin on from producing dangerous curves to explore other dangerous ventures.

My last House of Burlesque will be Saturday, July 26th, so come out and say hello to me, good-bye to a very much loved & long running show, AND especially enjoy all of THE VERY TALENTED performers that made House of Burlesque what it is! I can't even tell you how much I love all of you!

I will be co-producing this show with and passing the torch to a very good friend of mine, Bunny Pistol, whom I know will continue to rock Benders in a very naughty manner! Look for her first show “Bunny Hut Burlesque” at Benders in September!

We have an awesome line up with music by Horror-X and The Vaudvilles!
A burlesque showcase with: Isis Starr, Esperanza, Bunny Pistol, Miss DeMinna, Sassy Hotbuns, Dangerous Curves, Ameana Darkheart, sultry torch singer Velvet Siren & your most dignified & charming host, KINGFISH! AND my favorite DJ Chas Gaudi!

I will eventually set up the HOB again in the future, but slowly relocating all business affairs to the East Bay. So, watch out for everything MARASCHINO in the EB!

Love & Poison Cherry Kisses to all!
~MM



I remember that this was one of the first shows I ever attended that was in a bar in the Mission. I still remember MM waving and smiling at me. I'm sure we'll all miss her until she resurfaces again!
A fond adieu to Madame Maraschino's House of Burlesque on Saturday, July 26SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: