Calendar of Events

Thursday, June 12, 2008

2008 Miss Exotic World Winners

Since I know some of the performers who were nominated to the 2008 Miss Exotic World pagaent, I was curious about who won this past weekend. I've had a heck of a time trying to find a list of winners on the official Burlesque Hall of Fame sites, but I did manage to find a blog from Jo Wheldon of the New York School of Burlesque. On it, I've found a posting with the winners! With photos and links! Yay for her! Yay for me! Hehe. So here are this year's winners:
  • Miss Exotic World 2008: Angie Pontani
  • 1st Runner Up for Miss Exotic World: Lux La Croix
  • 2nd Runner Up: Trixie Little
  • Best Troupe: Peek-a-boo Revue
  • Best Boylesque: Sin Jyn
  • Best Duo: Jewel of Denial and Kat Bardot
  • Best Debut: Perle Noir

Congratulations to everyone!

2008 Miss Exotic World WinnersSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: