Calendar of Events

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tease-O-Rama 2008 Press Release Follow-Up

Wow! There are a lot of burlesque stars who will be performing at Tease-O-Rama this year in San Francisco!

I'm helping to promote the show this year, so I think that's pretty much everything that can be included in a press release. If you see any errors or omissions, please let me know and I'll rectify them immediately. I will be distributing it through some online channels, in addition to sending it to the authors of major burlesque blogs and posting it on bulletin boards and other online forums.

Also, please feel free to copy and paste it on your own blog, or anywhere you think people will find the information useful. Also feel free to take the information and use it to write a story about the event. There's contact information in there, and I'm sure that Alan Parowski (spacecapades@hotmail.com), who is handling press and media information, can answer your questions or perhaps get some interviews with the stars for you!

I'll also see about posting some graphics that you can use on MySpace comments, your blog, bulleting boards, your website, etc.

I'm really quite excited about seeing some performers I've only read about or seen on YouTube. It'll be really fun!!
Tease-O-Rama 2008 Press Release Follow-UpSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: